Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

#kellyskirtfriday

Welcome one and all to #kellyskirtfriday!  After bumping into other Megan Nielsen Kelly skirt sewers in cyber space I took the initiative and suggested we form an army of Kelly's every Friday! Forget take your child to work day, take your Kelly to the office!  Here are the results...

  The lovely @houseofpinheiro  (note the red buttonholes wit-woo!!)
   The marvellous @stephaniekcr  (working those fab autumnal colours!)
  and of course my good self (wonky waist band nuff said!)

Also in the pipeline for #kellyskirtfriday are @bimbleandpimble  and @almondrock_sews - can't wait to see the results from you guys!!

Our small but perfectly formed international team -  wore our Kelly's with pride and intend to do so every Friday (I'd better get back on the trusty machine asap!. So join us worldwide web and send me your photos!

9 comments:

  1. Nice Skirts! I just wanted to officially invite you to your blogging awards that I have nominated you for. I have felt so welcomed here by other bloggers and wanted to share the love on your great site :) Please check here: http://gjeometry.com/2013/01/12/its-a-bouncing-baby-blog-award-wait-its-triplets/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much! I am itching for payday- I want that pattern BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your version of the Kelly! Will be on the lookout for Friday Kelly's around town...J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the winter fabrics but also can't wait to see others in spring and summer! Let me know if you spot any!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my god this is really freaky - I actually wore my Kelly to work on Friday too!! If only I'd know about the club...can I join? I'm also working ony second Kelly this weekend so ill have two to rotate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Of course you can! Follow us on twitter @notchesnnotions send me a photo to add to the wall! Can't wait to see it next Friday!!:-)

      Delete
  5. Oh no, I'm not on twitter! No plans of joining up either as I spend way too much time on t'interweb already and def don't need another distraction/obsession! I will just have to keep you posted some other way. I finished my second Kelly today btw, will take photos soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you get photos to me via my email notchesandnotions@gmail.com ! Can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete