Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Great British Sewing Bee

To Bee or not to Bee!

I loved watching the Great British Sewing Bee on BBC 2!  Where to start...!  First of all I think all the contestants did amazing well!  I'd have been an absolute bag of nerves.  I can't help but feel so proud of Tilly.  Tilly and the Buttons was the first sewing blog I came across when I first started sewing and she's been on an amazing journey teaching herself to sew to now producing her own patterns.  I bow down to thee Tilly Buttons!

I thought the good old Beeb did really well with the format of the programme.  Not too much technical jargon to put off the non-sewers - Claudia Winklebob (Josie and May's term!) was a great choice of presenter and it was fantastic to see men involved in the Bee!  Good going chaps!

Ann - flipping Ann!  Where do I start.  Dangley yoga, I want me some of that!  Her sewing was awesome too!  Loved that neck line!  And Patrick, mmmm Patrick.  Beard,suit,  man that talks sewing, how you doinnnng!

So good luck Tilly and everyone!  Can't wait for the next episode!

2 comments:

  1. Jolly good fun, isn't it?!

    Hope more people out there gets the sewing bug.. the more the merrier!

    Bundana @
    http://www.bundana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hooked. You didn't mention the in built fabric shop - epic!! I'm following Patrick on twitter now. He's funny. I'm a bit sad its not more like project runway but oh well still awesome

    ReplyDelete